In this documentation, we can check how to manage ban list in SMF.
1) Login to SMF admin panel.
2) Click on ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Members >> Ban List.
4) To create a new ban, click the option ‘Add New Ban’.
5) Enter the details.
6) Click the button ‘Add’.
7) If you want to edit the ban, click the option ‘Modify’.
8) If you want to delete the ban, select the ban and click the button ‘Remove Selected’.
That is how we can manage ban list in SMF.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.