Manage Banned Emails in WHMCS
In this documentation, we can check how to manage banned emails in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Other >> Banned Emails.
4) Enter the email address.
5) Click the button ‘Add Banned Email’.
6) Then you will get the message that ‘Banned Email Added’.
7) If you want to delete the email address from the ban list, just click the red button near to it.
That is how we can manage banned emails in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.