In this documentation, we can check how to manage banned IPs in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Other >> Banned IPs.
4) Go to the tab ‘Add’.
5) Enter the IP address and ban reason.
6) Click the button ‘Add Banned IP’.
7) If you want to search the IP address from ban list, you can do it from the section ‘Search/Filter’.
That is how we can manage banned IPs in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.