In this documentation, we can check how to manage blacklist in PHP-Fusion.
1) Login to PHP-Fusion admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘User Admin’.
3) Click the icon ‘Blacklist’.
4) You can blacklist the IP address by entering the IP address in the box ‘Blacklist IP address’.
5) You can blacklist the email address by entering the email address in the box ‘Blacklist email address’.
6) Type the blacklist reason and click the button ‘Blacklist User’.
7) You can edit or delete the blacklisted user by clicking the appropriate button.
That is how we can manage blacklist in PHP-Fusion.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.