Manage Cron Jobs in Direct Admin
In this documentation, we can check how to manage cron jobs in Direct Admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin control panel.
2) Click the button ‘Cronjobs’ from ‘Advanced Features’.
3) Enter the details in ‘Create a New Cron Job’ section.
4) After entering the details, Click ‘Add’ button.
5) That will create the cronjob.
Some useful info about cronjob :
Valid cron time values are the numbers indicated and *.
You can specify exact times using commas to separate them. eg: 1,2,3 (minutes 1,2 and 3)
You can specify spans using a dash. eg: 5-7 (minutes 5 to 7)
You can specify intervals using a star and a forward slash. eg: */2 (every 2nd minute)
You can combine them to create a more precise schedule. eg: 1,5,11-15,30-59/2 (minutes 1, 5, 11 to 15 and every 2nd minute between 30 and 59)
6) If you want to edit the cronjob, select the corresponding cronjob and click the ‘Edit’ button.
7) After editing the details, click ‘save’ button to save the details.
8) If you want to delete the cronjob, select the corresponding cronjob and click the ‘Delete’ button.
9) Enter the email address in the section ‘Send all Cron output to E-mail’ to get cronjob output to an email and click ‘Save’ button to save the details.
That is how we can manage cronjobs in Direct Admin.
If you need any further help, please contact our support department.