Manage Customer Group in Magento
In this documentation, we can check how to manage customer group in Magento.
1) Login to Magento admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Customers’.
3) Click the option ‘Customer Groups’.
4) To create a customer group, click the button ‘Add New Customer Group’.
5) Enter the group name and tax class.
6) Click the button ‘Save Customer Group’.
7) If you want to delete the customer group, select the customer group which you want to delete and click the button ‘Delete Customer Group’.
That is how we can manage customer group in Magento.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.