How to Manage Downloads in WHMCS
In this documentation, we can check how to manage downloads in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Support’.
3) Click the option ‘Downloads’.
4) Click on the tab ‘Add Category’.
5) Enter the details and click the button ‘Add Category’.
6) Click on the newly created category.
7) Then click the tab ‘Add Download’.
8) Here we can download the file using an FTP manager then type the URL to the file, or upload directly from your computer.
9) Enter the details and click the button ‘Add Download’.
That is how we can manage downloads in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.