Manage Email Accounts in DirectAdmin
By Jithin on December 1st, 2015
In this document, we can check how to manage email accounts from Direct Admin.
1) Login to your Direct Admin Panel.
2) Click ‘E-Mail Accounts’ button from ‘E-Mail Manager’. (Dashboard > E-mail Accounts)
3) Click on ‘Create Account’.
4) Enter the new email account’s details and click ‘Create Account’ button.
5) Now new email account has been created.
6) If you want to delete any email account, select the corresponding email account and click ‘Delete’ button.
7) Same way you can ‘Suspend’ or ‘Unsuspend’ the email accounts by clicking the corresponding buttons.
1) To create forwarders, click the button ‘Forwarder’ from ‘E-Mail Manager (Dashboard > Forwarders)’.
2) Click the button ‘Create new E-Mail Forwarder’.
3) Enter the details and click ‘Create E-Mail Forwarder’ button.
4) New forwarder has been created.
5) If you want to delete the forwarder, select the corresponding forwarder and click the button ‘Delete’.
That is how we can manage email accounts from DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help, feel free to contact our Live Chat support via https://chat.is.cc/livechat?mode=popout.Our support team will be able to assist you with any service you have ordered through us.
[Updated Article with new Directadmin UI]