In this documentation, we can check how to manage email templates in WHMCS. The default email templates that come supplied with the system are sent when certain events occur. You can also create custom templates which you can send to clients manually at any time or assign to products as their welcome email.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘Email Templates’.
4) To create a new email template, select the email type, enter the name and click the button ‘Create’.
5) Enter the details and click the button ‘Save Changes’.
6) If you want to edit the email templates, click on the email template which you want to change.
7) Make the changes which you want and click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can manage email templates in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.