Manage Link Tracking in WHMCS
By Jithin on April 4th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to manage link tracking in WHMCS. The Link Tracking system allows you to track how people are arriving at your site (what links they are clicking on) and then how many conversions you get from people who have clicked on that link.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Utilities’.
3) Click the option ‘Link Tracking’.
4) Click on the button ‘Add a New Link’.
5) Enter the details.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
7) If you want to edit or delete the link, click the appropriate button.
That is how we can manage link tracking in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.