In this documentation, we can check how to manage predefined replies in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Support’.
3) Click the option ‘Predefined Replies’.
4) Click on the tab ‘Add Category’.
5) Enter the category name and click the button ‘Add Category’.
6) Click on the newly created category.
7) Then click on the tab ‘Add Predefined Reply’.
8) Type the ‘Article Name’ and click the button ‘Add Article’.
9) Enter the reply and click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can manage predefined replies in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.