Manage Product Bundles in WHMCS
By Jithin on April 19th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to manage product bundles in WHMCS. Product bundles allow you to setup special deals that involve 2 or more products whereby if the user orders all items together, they receive a discount. The other advantage of using bundles is that it allows you to send buyers to a signup link that automatically adds multiple items to their cart without the user having select each item individually.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Product/Services >> Product Bundles.
4) Click the button ‘Create New Bundle’.
5) Enter the details.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
7) If you want to delete the bundle, click the red button near to it.
That is how we can manage product bundles in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.