Message Highlighting in SquirrelMail
By Jithin on December 6th, 2018
The message highlighting in SquirrelMail helps you organize your email account’s Inbox by automatically highlighting the emails in different colors. We can define the rules for highlighting the emails as our wish. For example, we can define the highlighting rule as display all the emails which contain the word SPAM in red color. The steps to highlight the message in Squirrel Mail are listed below.
1) Login to Webmail.
2) Select the “SquirrelMail” option.
3) Select the “Options” link.
4) Then select the “Message Highlighting” link.
5) For creating a new highlighting rule, click on the “Add” link.
6) In the “Identifying Name” field, add the rule name that you wish to give. You can select the options From, To, Cc, To or cc, and Subject from the drop-down menu according to your rule and in the “Matches” filed, add the text that you want to highlight in your Inbox.
7) From the “Color” section, select the color and finally click on the “Save Changes” button.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.