Modify Disk Size Allocated to Hyper-V VM
In this documentation, we can discuss about how to modify the disk size allocated for a Hyper-V Virtual Machine. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Open Hyper-V Manager (Control Panel > Administrative Tools)
2) Shut Down the VM you would like to modify.
3) Right click on the VM you would like to modify and go to settings.
4) Navigate to the Hard Drive Tab and click on Edit in the Virtual Disk Section.
5) Click Next
6) Select Expand Then Next
7) Enter the new value for your virtual disk and click Next.
8) Finish by booting the VM back up.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.