In this documentation, we can check how to manage MySQL in Direct Admin.
1) Login to Direct Admin panel.
2) Click the button ‘MySQL Management’ from the section ‘Your Account’.
3) We can create new database by clicking the button ‘Create new Database’.
4) Enter the new database details and click the button ‘Create’.
5) If you want to delete the database, select the database and click the button ‘Delete’.
6) Same way you can repair, check and optimize the database by clicking the corresponding buttons.
7) We can use the option ‘Upload a Database Backup’ to upload database backup.
That is how we can manage MySQL in DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.