In this documentation, we can check how to optimize database tables in SMF.
1) Login to SMF admin panel.
2) Click the menu ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Main >> Administration Center.
4) Click the option ‘Forum Maintenance’.
5) Click the tab ‘Database’.
6) Locate the section ‘Optimize All Tables’.
7) Click the button ‘Run task now’.
That is how we can optimize database tables in SMF.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.