In this documentation, we can check how to create password protected directory in Plesk Control Panel.
1) Login to Plesk admin panel.
2) Click the ‘Domains’ button.
3) Click ‘Manage Hosting’ button near to the domain name.
4) Go to ‘Websites & Domains’ tab.
5) Click the button ‘Show More’.
6) Click the icon ‘Password Protected Directories’.
7) Click the icon ‘Add Protected Directory’.
8) Enter the directory name and title of the protected area. Click ‘OK’ button.
9) New password protected directory has been created.
10) If you want to remove the password protected directory, select the directory and click the button ‘Remove Protection’.
That is how we can create password protected directory in Plesk admin panel.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.