Purchase LiteSpeed Web Server from WHM’s Interface
LiteSpeed Web Server is a more advanced and powerful substitute for Apache web servers. LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) can directly read Apache configuration files and it is compatible with the Apache features, including .htaccess, mod_rewrite and mod_security rules. One of the advantages is that it can replace Apache in less than 15 minutes with zero downtime. LiteSpeed plugins are currently available for the control panels like cPanel, Plesk and Direct Admin. The most advantages of LiteSpeed web servers have built-in anti-DDoS features and it can securely handle thousands of concurrent clients while consuming a very small amount of memory and CPU. It will conserve resources without reducing performance, security, compatibility, or convenience. In cPanel&WHM version 78, a new feature has been introduced to Purchase LiteSpeed Web Server from WHM’s Interface. In this documentation, we are going to discuss about how to Purchase LiteSpeed Web Server from WHM’s Interface.
1) Log into WHM as the root user or as a reseller account with all root-level privileges.
2) Navigate to “Software” section.
3) Select” EasyApache 4” option from the page.
4) Here, you can see the “LiteSpeed Web Server” banner and the options. You can choose any of the purchase options from the page.
Here, you can purchase either VPS License as well as Dedicated License for LiteSpeed Web Server. A new interface will appear after you click one of the purchase options.
5) Now you should Log in to the cPanel Store and then click “Allow Access”. This will navigate to a new interface. Currently, you can only purchase monthly licenses through the WHM interface. The system will automatically detect the IPv4 address to license. You should verify your license order, accept all the legal agreements and enter or select the desired payment information. Once all the steps have been done, then click “Pay Now”.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.