How to Reinstall VPS Operating System?
By Jithin on October 25th, 2017
How to Reinstall Operating System?
If you want to reinstall your servers operating system, you can easily do it from your InterServer client area. Please note that reinstalling your operating system will vanish all the existing data on your server. Please follow the below steps to reinstall your operating system.
1) Login to https://my.interserver.net/ with your registered email address and password.
2) Select the VPS in which you want to reinstall OS.
3) Click on the wrench icon next to the VPS you just ordered.
4) Click on option ‘Reinstall Operating System’ under maintenance tab.
5) You will get the below popup window.
6) Select the OS distributions.
7) You can select 64 bit or 32 bit Architecture.
8) Select the version and control panel you want to install.
9) Select the option ’ Yes, I want To Reinstall’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
That’s it! You now know how to reinstall operating system with InterServer!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact email@example.com.