How to Change InterServer VPS Root Password?
Posted on October 23rd, 2015
You can reset your root password on your OpenVZ server through https://my.interserver.net. To do this please follow the below given steps:
1) Log into https://my.interserver.net with your login and password.
2) Select the VPS using the top right drop-down menu or VPS-> list VPS. This brings you to the VPS information page.
3) Click the arrow next to system management to open that interface.
4) Select “Change Root Password”
5) Enter your new password twice.
Once submitted, the password will be reset within two minutes.
You may also refer the following video tutorial :
You may also refer our following blog to know more about the importance of password security :
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.