In this documentation, we can check how to set default image for content type in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Structure’.
3) Select the option ‘Content Types’.
4) Click the button ‘Manage Fields’.
5) Click the ‘Edit’ button near to the ‘Image’ field.
6) Upload the image in the section ‘Default Image’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Settings’.
That is how we can set default image for content type in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.