How to Set Default Image for Content Type in Drupal
By Jithin on March 16th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to set default image for content type in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Structure’.
3) Select the option ‘Content Types’.
4) Click the button ‘Manage Fields’.
5) Click the ‘Edit’ button near to the ‘Image’ field.
6) Upload the image in the section ‘Default Image’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Settings’.
That is how we can set default image for content type in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.