How to Set Default Index Page in Plesk
Plesk allows you to set default index page for the websites. This features allows to reorder the preference for default files, as well as add new default file names. You can follow the steps to set default index page in Plesk.
1) Login to Plesk.
2) Click ‘Websites&Domains’ option.
3) Please click on the option ‘show more’.
4) Select the icon ‘Virtual Directories’.
5) Select ‘Directory Properties’ icon.
6) Select the file you want to set as the default index page under Documents.
7) Click Ok to save changes.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.