In this documentation, we can check how to set default user image in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Configuration’.
3) Find out the option ‘People’.
4) Click the option ‘Account Settings’.
5) Go to the section ‘Personalization’.
6) Enter the image URL in the text box ‘Default picture’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can set default user image in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.