Plesk allows you to set domain redirection for the websites. For this please follow the below steps.
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the icon ‘Websites & Domains’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Hosting Settings’.
4) Click on the ‘Change’ option from the ‘Hosting Type’ category.
5) A new window will open and here you can set the Hosting type as forwarding from the drop down box, enter destination address and select any of the given forwarding type.
6) Click ‘Ok’ button to save the changes.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.