Set up Email Account in Thunderbird
By Jithin on March 4th, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to set up email account in Thunderbird.
1) Open Thunderbird.
2) Go to Tools >> Account Settings.
3) Select the option ‘Email account’ and click the button ‘Next’.
4) Enter the name, email address and click the button ‘Next’.
5) Select the incoming mail server (POP/IMAP) and enter the details.
6) Enter the email address for incoming username and outgoing username.
7) Enter the account name.
8) Verify the account information and click the button ‘Finish’.
9) Go to account settings >> outgoing server.
10) Enter the outgoing server details.
11) Enter the username, password and email address.
12) Click ‘OK’ button.
That is how we can set up email account in Thunderbird.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.