In this documentation, we can check how to cancel member’s account in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Structure’.
3) Select the option ‘Content Types’.
4) Click the button ‘Manage Fields’.
5) Click the ‘Edit’ button near to the ‘Image’ field.
6) Enter the value in the field ‘Maximum Upload Size’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Settings’.
That is how we can set maximum file upload size in Drupal.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.