How to Set Session Timeout in Plesk
By Jithin on September 8th, 2016
In this documentation, we can discuss about how to set session timeout in Plesk panel. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to your Plesk panel.
2) Click on the ‘Websites&Domains’ option.
3) Please click on the option ‘show more’.
4) Here you can see the option ‘ASP.NET settings ‘. Please click on that option.
5) Go to the ‘Session settings’ section and set the value for ‘Session timeout’ in the provided text box.
6) After completing all the necessary changes, click on the ‘OK’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.