Setup Domain in DirectAdmin
By Jithin on January 1st, 2016
In this documentation, we can check how to setup a domain in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click the icon ‘Domain Setup’ from the section ‘Account Manager’ (Dashboard / Domain management)
3) If you want to add new account, click the icon ‘Add New’.
4) Enter the domain details and click ‘Create’ button.
5) If you want to rename domain name, click the icon ‘Rename Domain’.
6) Enter the new domain name and click ‘Save’ button.
7) If you want to suspend/unsuspend the account, select the account and click the button ‘Suspend/Unsuspend’.
8) Same as if you want to delete the account, select the account and click ‘Delete’ button.
That is how we can setup domains in DirectAdmin. If you need any further help, feel free to contact our Live Chat support via https://chat.is.cc/livechat?mode=popout.Our support team will be able to assist you with any service you have ordered through us.
[Updated Article with new Directadmin UI]