In this documentation, we can check how to setup a domain in DirectAdmin.
1) Login to DirectAdmin.
2) Click the icon ‘Domain Setup’ from the section ‘Your Account’.
3) If you want to add new account, click the icon ‘Add Another Domain’.
4) Enter the domain details and click ‘Create’ button.
5) If you want to change domain name, click the icon ‘Change a Domain Name’.
6) Enter the new domain name and click ‘Change’ button.
7) If you want to suspend/unsuspend the account, select the account and click the button ‘Suspend/Unsuspend’ and enter the reason.
8) Same as if you want to delete the account, select the account and click ‘Delete’ button.
That is how we can setup domains in DirectAdmin.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.