In this documentation, we can learn how to set up an email account in Microsoft Outlook.
1) Launch your Microsoft Outlook.
2) From Top left menu, click ‘File’.
3) From Account Information, click ‘Add Account’.
4) Check the radio button ‘Manual setup or additional server types’ and click the button ‘Next’.
5) Check the POP or IMAP.
6) Enter your name and full email address on User’s Information section.
7) Select Account Type. You may choose either POP3 or IMAP as we support for both email protocol.
8) Enter mail.domain.com for incoming and Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
9) Then assign your full email address and password on the Logon information section and check on to remember password.
10) Then click on ‘More settings’.
11) Then go to ‘Outgoing Server’ tab and check the box on ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication’ as it is our currently mail server policy to allow sending from mail client.
12) Go to ‘Advanced’ tab and change Outgoing server (SMTP) port from 25 to 587.
13) Check the box “Leave a copy of messages on the server” if you wish server to keep your email as a backup and click ‘OK’ button.
14) Click the button ‘Finish’, then your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2013 is ready to use.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.