In this documentation, we can check how to setup fraud protection in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘Fraud Protection’.
4) Choose the fraud module from the drop down menu.
5) Check the box ‘Enable’ to enable MaxMind fraud checking for orders.
6) Enter the details.
7) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can setup fraud protection in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.