How to Setup Log rotation settings in Plesk
You can configure log rotation settings for a specific domain in your Plesk panel.
1) Log in to Plesk panel.
2) Click on the option ‘Websites and Domains’.
3) Click the icon ‘Logs’ under the domain for which you want to change log rotation settings.
4) Click the icon on the top right and click ‘Manage Log Files’.
5) Click the button ‘Log Rotation’.
6) The Plesk pop-up window will give you a few different options for managing log rotation. Change the log rotation configuration if needed. If you have a high traffic site, you can use “By size” setting rather than “By time” settings.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.