In this documentation, we can check how to specify tax rules in WHMCS. Tax can be either exclusive (added on to prices) or inclusive (prices include it). You are allowed to create two separate levels of tax rules thus allowing you to charge multiple taxes such as state and country taxes.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Click the option ‘Setup’.
3) Go to Payments >> Tax Rules.
4) Check the box ‘Tax Enabled’ to enable the tax support.
5) Enter the details and click the button ‘Save Changes’.
6) Go to the section ‘Add New Tax Rule’.
7) Enter the details and click the button ‘Add Rule’.
That is how we can specify tax rules in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.