In this documentation, we can check how to show article creation date in Joomla.
1) Login to Joomla admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Content’.
3) Click the option ‘Articles’.
4) Click the title of the article.
5) Go to the section ‘Options’.
6) Find out the section ‘Show Create Date’ and change it to ‘Show’.
7) Click the button ‘Save’.
That is how we can show article creation date in Joomla.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.