Sometimes, when you log into cPanel, you’ll see non-empty MySQL databases showing 0MB as its size. Those databases actually contain tables and details, but the size is always shown as 0MB.
Steps to fix this issue from command line
1) Logon to server using SSH.
2) Reset the value of disk_usage_include_sqldbs from 0 to 1 in cPanel configuration file.
# vi /var/cpanel/cpanel.config
3) Run the script below to update the database cache
Steps to fix the database size issue from WHM
1) Login to WHM.
2) Navigate to ‘Tweak Settings’ under ‘Server Configuration’.
3) Navigate to ‘SQL’ section and you can see the option’ Include databases in disk usage calculations’. Turn it on.
4) Click ‘Save’ button to enable the changes.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.