By Adarsh Sojitra on June 6th, 2022
- Angular: Angular is a popular framework that helps developers create single-page applications. It is open source and has a large community of developers who contribute to its development.
- React: React is another popular framework for developing single-page applications. It is also open source and has a large community of developers who contribute to its development.
- Node.js: Node is a framework that helps developers create server-side applications. It is fast and scalable, making it a good choice for large projects.
Let’s briefly discuss each framework with its history, benefits, and disadvantages.
- AngularJS framework can be installed across all the machines like Windows, Mac, and Linux. It has the capabilities to access native OS APIs.
- Using AngularJS, we can provide high-performance app-like experiences because it has modern web development capabilities.
- It has a new component called a router that helps angular apps load fast and deliver auto code-splitting.
- AngularJS also provides templates that allow us to create UI views using simple and powerful syntax.
- This framework comes with Angular command-line tools that allow developers to start developing fast, add new components, and test them. CLI is also responsible for fast web deployment.
- AngularJS framework allows you to create complete choreographic and animation timelines with little code using intuitive API.
- It’s effortless to extend AngularJS using MVC(Model View Controller).
- We can easily create single-page applications using AngularJS.
- With AngularJS, it’s easy to test the individual components of code.
- It’s easy to Manipulate DOM (Document Object Model) using AngularJS.
- Using AngularJS, we can bind the data in two ways. We can share the data between the component and template. Changing data in one place will automatically reflect on the other hand.
- AngularJS is less secure because there’s no server authorization or authentications available.
- There’s no such way to complete the task in AngularJS because it’s very complex when working with it.
- The AngularJS framework has memory leakage issues, which can be a reason for slowdowns, crashes, and high latency.
- ReactJS is easy to use and learn the framework. We can create interactive and Dynamic UI for websites and smartphone apps. It supports declarative, making the code more readable and easy to debug.
- ReactJS also supports React Native, which is nothing but a renderer for React. It allows you to use all the native components instead of web components like building blocks.
- Within ReactJS, everything is divided into small components so we can combine all the necessary components to create a view or UIs.
- React is fully compatible with the W3C object model. It helps to provide a cross-browser interface to the native event.
- ReactJS allows you to create only one-way binding using Flux. This feature helps you update the View for the user and control their application web flow.
- The ReactJS allows us to create small reusable code components with specific logic and controls. We can reuse these small components, which provide more functionality and less code.
- ReactJS comes with plenty of tools that make each task easy to understand and easier to be finished. The tools are entirely designed as Chrome and Firefox dev extensions that allow us to inspect component hierarchies into the virtual DOM.
- React.js framework’s most common disadvantage is frequent environment change. The react developers have to relearn new ways to do things regularly, which is quite uncomfortable for them.
- The frequent changes and updates will lead to poor documentation because react technologies keep updating and accelerating quickly.
- The most effective disadvantage of ReactJS is that it only covers all the UI layers of the app. As a result, we also need another technology to complete the toolset to develop the project.
- Vue.js provides multiple ways to apply transition effects on HTML elements when adding and updating from the DOM. It also permits integration of third-party animation libraries to make it more interactive.
- Vue.js offers different HTML templates that can bind the DOM with instance data. The templates will be compiled into virtual DOM using render functions.
- Vue.js is similar in terms of design and API, and the developer can build a simple application in a couple of days using it.
- One of the best benefits of Vue.js is vue routing. It allows users to redirect to the different pages without refreshing them. Vue.js framework can navigate between pages more accessible and faster.
- Vue.js also provides directives, and these are simple instructions that can be bound singularly to the assets on the Vue instance. We can enable VueJS to manipulate the graphical part of your application to change the front that the user can see.
- Vue.js is a lightweight PHP Framework and is available as an open-source program. The total weight of the vue.js Framework is 18kb.
- It is a fast and reliable framework that we can use to create web tools and applications.
- We have many documents available for Vue.js, making it more accessible and easy to learn.
- All the codes or components will be stored in separate files, and It can increase the readability of the codes.
- You may face a language barrier if you’re an English speaker. Because vue.js is incredibly popular in China, the results may appear in Chinese when you’re searching for content or a solution.
- Another disadvantage is that vue.js does not have too much support for large-scale projects upon review. The Community and development using vue.js are not that enjoyable compared to angular.
- Backbone.js mainly manages the data models of user data. It can be displayed in the same format as written as client side. It allows users to create and organize mobile and web applications easily.
- One of the most effective advantages of Backbone.js, it’s an open-source program which includes over 100 different extensions. Within the library you will find separate user and business interface logics.
- The best feature is the communications, Backbone.js ensures that the entire communication will be done through RESTful API which is very beneficial for this generation.
- Backbone.js requires a few minutes to start, and it’s simple to learn and flexible to work with. It will be flexible until you add higher-level libraries like Chaplin and MarionetteJS.
- One of the most effective benefits of Backbone.js is its vast community and ecosystem. We can find thousands of plugins and extensions for Backbone.js. With robust documentation, anyone can learn and use it to create web apps.
- Backbone.js is much easier to handle and control. It provides more control over performance, especially on mobile views.
- The whole code is divided into separate .js files, which helps make it more accessible to operate, then it can be combined easily using JAMMIT.
- It’s easy to make many minor updates to DOM for a single user interface with Backbone.js. But, this interface feels annoying when we have extensive data structures.
- Backbone.js create a specific and empty di for each view. In the end, we may have many unnecessary div elements in our HTML.
- Sometimes, Backbone.js takes more time to develop.
- The data transmitted through multiple streams will take more time to process. Node.js can process the data at a very high rate, and it can process and upload the data at a time. It saves more time and effort, and as a result, we can have overall high speed and smooth video streaming.
- Applications created using Node.js will never be buffered.
- Using node.js, we can collect and store the form data in the databases.
- We can manage all the data from the database and perform all the operations like creating, editing, and deleting smoothly using node.js.
- Node.js also allows us to render dynamic content on different web pages.
- We can even create, read, write, delete and close files on servers using node.js.
- It provides a single-threaded architecture which makes it more scalable. This method of node.js can handle a considerable number of requests.
- We can create different applications using Node.js like Single page applications, Data-intensive real-time applications, I/O bound applications, Data Streaming applications, and JSON APIs-based applications.
- The APIs used in Node.js is not stable and keep changing.
- Node.js works with Asynchronous nature, making it more complex for vast applications.
- We have to work with relational databases if you’re developing the application using Node.js.
- Node.js framework is very suitable for I/O-based applications instead of CPU-intensive tasks.