Top 5 WordPress Quiz Plugins to create Customized Quiz and Surveys
By Adarsh Sojitra on December 8th, 2021
If you want to create multiple choice questions or quizzes, you will need quiz plugins. WordPress plugin directory includes multiple quiz plugins. You can install it for free. The quiz plugin provides more advanced options to create engaging quizzes. Many plugins will let you generate survey forms as well. Also, you will have shortcodes to embed the quizzes anywhere on your sites. The plugins provide more functionality to make your quizzes more effective. You can also share your quizzes with your friends by embedding a social button in the quiz.
Also, the quizzes tend to produce more user engagement, more social shares and generate a boatload of leads. You can also convert your visitors into clients by creating promotional quizzes on your site. The quiz plugins are the best options if you want to start getting more results from your content – more traffic, leads, and revenue. Using the Quiz plugins, It’s easy to input your quiz questions, answers, and results with the HTML text editor.
Moreover, the plugins provide tons of customizations options to modify the quizzes and survey forms. You can also set the image and countdown for individual questions using the plugins. Also, the plugin comes with multiple integrations like email marketing services and Zapier. Thus, you can also use the functionalities of the add-ons and integrations.
Moreover, you can also track the quizzes as the plugin provides full analytical reports of quiz or survey forms. You can create multiple types of quizzes like personality test trivia quiz, knowledge test, and many more. Here, we have mentioned the list of best WordPress quiz plugins.
List of the Best WordPress Quiz Plugins
- Quiz Maker
- Quiz and Survey Master Plugin
- WP Quiz Plugin
- HD Quiz
- Quiz Cat
We will get started with the first plugin from the list. We will learn about all the listed plugins in detail. It would be easier to decide the plugin to use to create quiz on your site.
Quiz Maker is the powerful WordPress quiz plugin in the market. You will have various quiz settings. From the result settings to certificates, you will have all customization options in this plugin. You can easily set up the plugin. The plugin is free, so it’s available in the WordPress Plugin directory. The free version is enough to create an effective quiz. However, if you want to unlock other advanced features, then you can purchase the Pro version. Quiz Maker also provides shortcodes to embed the quiz in any post or page, or sidebars.
You will have six themes for the quiz in the free version. Moreover, you can also add animation effects to the quiz. The plugin will let you customize quiz image height, color, fonts, and background. You can select the positions of buttons in the quiz. Also, you can moderate the answer style. However, many fields in the answer style can be accessed in the Pro version only.
Moreover, the settings consist of answer view options. You can show quiz information with a description. You will be able to enable or disable the result options. It will allow you to enable or disable the final scores of users.
Additionally, you can add the social buttons to the quiz. The plugin will let you choose the quiz loader icons as well. You can easily show the congratulation and fail messages by adding that into the settings. The plugin allows you to limit users to access the quiz by IPs, users IDs, and cookies and redirect them to the other pages. Thus, you can have access control on the settings. You will have email and certificate settings as well. However, those features are only accessible by Pro version users. The plugin has MailChimp, Getresponse, active campaign, and Google sheet integrations. You will have payment gateways options like Stripe and Paypal. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- Quiz maker has multiple integrations like MailChimp, Google Sheets, and Slack. Moreover, you will have payment gateway options in Pro versions such as Stripe and PayPal.
- You will have various configuration options in the quiz settings. Different button styles and themes will make your quiz effective.
- Users can share your quiz, test or exam in their social networks. You can also add social buttons to the quiz.
- They have also developed extra shortcodes to present more data and statistics about your users on the front end like Single quiz results, Question bank.
- You can restrict your users by enabling and selecting user roles from the dashboard. Thus, only users chosen with given roles can pass your quiz.
- You can choose from the six themes for the quiz in the free version. Also, you will be able to customize it with our 40+ style options in the Pro version.
- Moreover, there is a live preview feature in the style section in the dashboard. It allows the admin to see every change of options.
- However, the results’ statistics with graphs and export functions are available only in the Pro version.
- You can have access control on the settings. Thus, you can give access to specific users. The plugin allows you to limit users to access the quiz by IPs, users IDs, and cookies and redirect them to the other pages.
- You can set a timer for your quiz, and when the timer ends, the quiz will be submitted automatically.
- Moreover, you will have email and certificate settings in the Pro version.
- You can also arrange for your quiz to be available for your users at a certain time.
- It allows you to specify the passing score of your exam. Also, you can show different result messages to passed and failed users.
- The plugin provides other premium plugins such as Poll maker, survey makers, and copy content protection along with quiz maker.
Quiz Maker plugin offers three premium WordPress plugins. The premium Plugins include WordPress quiz maker, WordPress poll maker, WordPress survey maker, and Copy content protection. WordPress Quiz maker starts from $39, along with many advanced features for the quiz. You can add unlimited questions to the quiz. WordPress Poll maker retails $29. Also, the WordPress quiz maker provides two paid plans – Business and Developer. The business plan costs $39 that includes integrations and multiple features. The developer plan costs $99 consists of payment gateway options and add-ons.
Quiz and Survey Master Plugin
Quiz and Survey Master Plugin is another effective quiz plugin for WordPress sites. You can create multiple quizzes like personality, popup, simple, paid, and many more. You will have various theme options for creating a quiz. The plugin is used to produce engaging content to drive traffic and increase user engagement. You can also customize the survey forms using this plugin.
You can customize every element of the quiz and survey forms from the text blocks to the submit button in the survey forms. Also, you can have multiple choice (radio buttons), true and false, open answer questions, drop-down, various responses (checkboxes), fill in the blank, number, captcha, polar (slider), and accept. The plugin also provides quiz builders, and you can also customize the result page based on the user’s score. Using this plugin, you can get an email notification after the submission of the quiz or survey form by users.
The quiz or survey forms will be graded with an incorrect/correct system or a points-based system. You can also edit the contact fields in the forms to ask for the contact information of users. Moreover, it allows you to add a countdown to your quiz. You can effectively create skills assessments or online exams on your website. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- The plugin has a very straightforward and user-friendly interface.
- Using this plugin, you can create and customize quizzes and survey forms as well.
- You can also add a countdown in the quiz or survey form.
- The quiz or survey forms will be graded with an incorrect/correct system or a points-based system.
- The plugin is free to use. However, the free version has limited features. If you want to use advanced features, then you can upgrade to the premium version.
- You can also customize the survey forms or quizzes. Moreover, it allows you to add contact fields in the forms.
- This plugin also provides quiz builders, and you can also customize the result page based on the user’s score.
- Once users submit the form, they will get email notifications, and users will get the result score on the email notifications.
Quiz and Survey Master is free to use plugins for WordPress sites. You can install it from the WordPress plugin directory for free. The plugin also provides a premium version. Also, it offers three paid plans – Basic, Plus, and Pro. The basic plan includes payment gateway options, google analytics tracking. This plan costs $99 per year and provides a license for a single site. The plus pan retails at $149 per year and comes with the licenses for three sites. Also, it consists of various integrations and extra shortcodes. The pro plan costs $179 per year and provides licenses for up to 10 sites. This plan includes email marketing integrations and many more. If you want to use the advanced features, then you can purchase the pro plan.
WP Quiz Plugin
WP Quiz plugin is one of the powerful quiz plugins for WordPress. You can easily create and customize the quizzes using this plugin. The plugin allows you to build quizzes easily, and the results are engaging, professional, and dynamic. You can create unlimited quizzes using this plugin. The plugin provides responsive examinations. Thus, each user can take part even from their mobile handsets as well as their tablets.
WP Quiz plugin has various customization options like layouts and styles. You can create multiple types of quizzes like Trivia, Personality, and a Flip Quiz. The plugin also provides the demo data of quizzes to help you with the initial setup. Moreover, it allows you to import the demo data with just one click. Also, it will let you modify the texts and insert the videos and images along with the descriptions. You can adjust the quiz on a single page or stretch it across multiple pages if there are too many questions. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- The plugin will let you customize the quizzes with various advanced options like insert images or videos.
- The installation and setup are very straightforward. The plugin also provides demo data of each quiz so you can easily do the initial setup.
- Moreover, you can also import the demo data with just one click.
- The plugin will let you create multiple quizzes such as Trivia, Personality, and a Flip Quiz.
- The plugin has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface.
- There is a restart option for questions if a user feels like taking the quiz again.
- Social media buttons are built in to make it very easy for visitors to share quiz results with their friends on social media.
- Also, you can enable the automatic quiz scroll to the next question.
- Moreover, you can edit the background colors, font color, and font styles.
- Additionally, A progress bar is displayed for your visitors to help them know their Quiz status. You can change the color of the progress bar.
WP Quiz is free to use the Quiz plugin for WordPress. You can install it from the WordPress plugin library for free. Mythemeshop designed the plugin. So, you will get multiple theme options along with other premium plugins and add-ons. You will have two paid plans – A single product and extended membership. The single product costs $19-39 per year. Also, the extended membership will cost around $199 per year. It includes 80 premium WordPress themes and 17 WordPress premium plugins.
HD Quiz is one of the best WordPress quiz plugins. You can create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post. If you have less than 60 questions, this will be done automatically in the background. However, if you have more, you will need to use the manual upgrade tool. So basically, you will have to upgrade the version if you add more than 60 questions.
The plugin also provides mobile-friendly and responsive designs for all devices. Each quiz will have individual options. You can also share the quizzes on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. You can also insert Animated gifs as question featured images or for any answer. The plugin provides quiz Timer features. It allows you to set a time limit to complete the quiz.
Moreover, you will be able to add links or images to the quiz. The plugin can add a small write-up for each question that would be displayed underneath the question on quiz completion. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief.
- The plugin allows you to share the quiz on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- You can easily create and embed the quizzes anywhere on your site.
- However, you can only add 60 questions in the free version. You will need upgrading tools to add more than 60 questions.
- You can add links and images to the quizzes as well.
- It can add a small write-up for each question displayed underneath the question on quiz completion.
- The plugin provides a mobile responsive design for all the devices. You will have a user-friendly interface.
- It provides a Quiz Timer feature. It will allow you to set a time limit to complete the quiz. Moreover, you can also add a timer per question.
- You can set the featured image and tooltips to the individual questions in the quiz.
HD Quiz is also free to use the quiz WordPress plugin. You can easily find it in the WordPress plugin directory. Also, the plugin provides a premium version along with the pro features. The premium version includes the timer for individual quizzes and various integrations.
Quiz Cat is another popular WordPress quiz plugin. You can easily build viral & engaging quizzes for your WordPress site. Using this plugin, you can create challenging knowledge tests. You will have lead-scoring tests to qualify your prospects. The Premium version of Quiz Cat features even more powerful quiz types. You can use Quiz Cat Premium to build personality quizzes, viral Buzzfeed-style quizzes, and quizzes with weighted answers.
You can create unlimited quizzes using this plugin. The plugin is fully compatible with Gutenberg blocks. It allows you to add text above and below your quiz, maximizing SEO value and engagement. You will have integrations with multiple email marketing services. You can also display the “Restart” options for users.
Moreover, the plugin provides social sharing buttons as well. Thus, you can easily share the quizzes with your friends on various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- The plugin will let you create as many quizzes as you want. Also, you can share the quizzes with your friends using the social media buttons.
- The plugin has a very straightforward interface and a user-friendly setup process.
- The plugin has multiple email marketing integrations and Zapier integration.
- You can enable the “restart” options for users to continue the quiz again.
- Also, it allows you to track the quiz. Moreover, you will have a Quiz response spreadsheet export.
- The QuizCat Premium comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee if the plugin isn’t right for you.
- Using the premium version, you can build viral personality quizzes, weighted quizzes, capture emails, segment leads, and dissect your quizzes’ performance with a quiz analytics dashboard.
Quiz cat is free to use the quiz plugin for WordPress. You can install it from the plugin directory within the dashboard. Also, the plugin offers a premium version. It offers three paid plans- Personal, Elite, and Business. The Personal plan costs $49 per year and comes with the license for a single site. Also, the business plan will cost around $79 per year and provides licenses for up to 3 sites. The elite plan includes many advanced features and costs $149 per year. Using this plan, you can get the license for up to unlimited sites. You can purchase the pro version if you want to unlock the advanced features of this plugin.
The plugins mentioned above are the most popular WordPress Quiz plugins. Also, you can easily create quizzes and survey forms using these plugins. You can start getting more results from your content – more traffic, leads, and revenue. Also, they allow you to create unlimited quizzes using their free versions. All the plugins are available in the WordPress plugin directory, and you can install them for free. All the plugins mentioned here have the premium version. You will get the advanced features in the premium version, like a countdown for individual questions and social sharing buttons.
Moreover, you can purchase the premium version to unlock the pro features of this plugin. We recommend the Quiz Maker plugin as it has many more advanced features compared to other plugins. The Quiz and Survey Master plugin also allows you to create survey forms. We hope this article will help you to create an effective and engaging quiz using this plugin.