How to Upload a Website in Plesk?
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the option’ Subscriptions’ from the left hand side of the panel.
3) Click on the option ‘Open in Control Panel option’ to access the domain.
4) Click on the icon ‘Website & Domains’.
5) Click on the icon ‘File Manager’.
6) All the files and directories uploaded can be viewed here. Website related files are uploaded in httpdocs directory.
7) To create a new file, click on the button ‘New’ and select the ‘Create File’ option with the desired name.
8) For creating a directory click on ‘Create Directory’ option with the desired name.
9) Files can be uploaded by clicking the ‘Upload’ button and browse the required file or by creating a file and press ‘OK’ button to save the changes made.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.