How to Use and Manage Backup Manager in Plesk Reseller Account
By Jithin on October 28th, 2016
1) Login to Plesk control panel.
2) Click on the icon ‘Tools and Utilities’.
3) Click on the icon ‘Backup Manager’.
4) A new window will open and here you can select the relevant backup options such as the storage directory, notifications after the backup has been completed, and much more. Clicking on the ‘configure’ option under the ‘Store in’ option allows you to configure the FTP Storage Settings.
5) After completing the section click the ‘Ok’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.