How to View Installed Apps in Plesk Reseller Account?
By Jithin on October 14th, 2016
In this documentation, we can discuss about how to view the installed applications in your Plesk reseller account. For this please follow the below steps:
1) Login to your Plesk control panel.
2) On the left-hand side, you can see the option ‘Tools and Settings’. Click on it.
3) A new window will open and click on the option ‘Application Vault’.
4) Here you can see all the installed applications on your reseller account.
5) There is an option ‘Update Settings’ on this window and by clicking on it you can configure the updating settings of your applications. Here you can see the options for forcefully updates all your installed applications or automatically update specific apps by default. After you have selected the required option click on the ‘OK’ button.
6) By clicking on the ‘My Apps’ button, you can view your installed applications and you can add or remove any applications if you need.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.