It can be a competitive task to maintain an online store for a small-to-medium-sized business in the marketplace of today. It can be helpful for customers to have a simple, powerful, and free eCommerce platform. WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that can be easily integrated with your WordPress websites. It is the most popular plugin for its simplicity, scalability, and customization. In this tutorial, we will be discussing how to installation WooCommerce.
Before every software installation we should check the system requirements. These are the minimum requirements for installing WooCommerce:
The installation is simple and can be done from the WordPress Admin page as every plugin is installed.
1) First login to your WordPress Admin panel. This can be accessed from the following URL http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin with the proper credentials.
2) Navigate to the plugins section on the left-hand navigation bar and then click on “Add new option” in the Plugins menu.
3) Now search for the WooCommerce plugin in the search plugins field. Search results will show the plugin, it’s version, description and rating.
4) Click on “Install Now” to install the plugin.
The next step is to customize the plugin in order to setup the eCommerce shop. WooCommerce offers a setup guide that takes the customer through all necessary steps to properly configure the plugin
You can add the WooCommerce pages in several ways:
1) Go to WooCommerce > Help > Setup Wizard > Setup Wizard. Add the pages in the second step.
2) Go to WooCommerce > System Status > Tools > Install Pages.
3) Create the pages yourself, and add them in WooCommerce > Settings >
There are two things to know before uninstalling WooCommerce.
1) If you deactivate and delete the plugin from the WordPress Admin, you are deleting WooCommerce settings, database tables, and pages
2) If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., go to: WooCommerce > System Status > Tools, and enable the Remove post types on uninstall. Doing this deletes all WooCommerce data when you deactivate and delete the plugin from the WordPress Admin.
If you need any further help please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.