Set up Property Listings in WordPress with Easy Property Listing
By Adarsh Sojitra on September 15th, 2021
Easy Property Listing is another powerful WordPress real estate plugin. The plugin is highly customized. It allows you to easily build a real estate website without touching code and without changing WordPress themes. Its user-friendly listing management interface makes it very easy to manage your properties. It also comes with mobile-friendly listing templates to display your properties in a grid layout or a single listing page.
Easy Property Listing is fully customized to match WordPress themes and designs. You will have over 150 custom fields and seven post-type configuration options. Moreover, the plugin is optimized for Search Engines (SEO) with separate listing types. You can easily add, update and manage unlimited listings. Additionally, you will be able to add additional features of properties in the pro version. In just a few clicks, it instantly filters contacts by custom tags.
The plugin will allow you to add “Currency types,” labels, and address details. Thus, you can get multiple options to make the listings effective. In the pro version, you can have many advanced features and add-ons. You can do 300+ listings on one map. You can also let your customers share testimonials. Also, multiple listing types are supported because not everyone is a residential properties specialist. You can list rentals, commercial, land, rural, and businesses just as easily. You will also have flexible pricing options like “no price,” POA, and necessary real estate options under offer & auction.
Some of the Advanced features include support for REAXML, JUPIX, worldwide MLS systems, translations / multilingual support, advanced maps, and more. Paid add-ons and extensions allow you to add many other features, including a real estate agent directory and management system, agent ratings, and more. So, let’s discuss the basic features of this plugin in brief,
- The plugin is integrated with multiple page builders such as Elementor, WP Bakery, Visual Composer.
- It is fully customizable and works well with any WordPress theme.
- Also, you can easily display the listing in a grid or a single listing page.
- Moreover, you will also have hundreds of pre-made templates for free on this plugin.
- It is compatible with the popular themes Genesis, Headway, iThemes Builder, Avada.
- You can also add Currency types, labels, and address details. Thus, you can get multiple options to make the listings effective.
- The plugin is very easy to set up. In just a few clicks, you are ready to customize the new listing on your real estate website.
- The plugin is completely customized to match your theme and designs. You will have over 150 custom fields and seven post-type configurations.
- You can also easily add new templates in seconds and use them with shortcodes.
- The plugin lets you change the modular templates as well.
- Easy property listing is available in a dozen languages and 26 currencies.
- It displays and filters listings by any criteria with shortcodes. Moreover, the template system allows infinite display possibilities.
- Visitors can also add open homes to their calendars with a click. You can add multiple featured images from the photo gallery.
- Google maps are also integrated in order to see the locations. Moreover, you can also embed the property video in the listings.
- The plugin is optimized for Search Engines (SEO) with separate listing types.
- You can easily add, update and manage unlimited listings. Additionally, you will be able to add additional features of properties.
- In just a few clicks, it instantly filters contacts by custom tags.
- In the Pro version, you can have many advanced features and add-ons. You can do 300+ listings on one map. You can also let your customers share testimonials.
- Multiple listing types are supported because not everyone is a residential properties specialist. You can list rentals, commercial, land, rural, and businesses just as easily.
- You will also have flexible pricing options like “no price,” POA, and necessary real estate options like under offer & auction.
Easy Property Listing plugin is a free real estate plugin for WordPress. You can also add a bundle of extensions to unlock more features. The Personal bundle pack costs $297 along with a single site license. The developer pack will cost $397, along with ten site licenses. If you would like to have a license for over 20 sites, then it will cost $497. There are a total of 19 extensions, comprising all of the primary extensions from the core development team. The extensions included are:
- Business Directory
- Staff Directory
- Advanced Mapping
- Listings templates and alerts
- Testimonial Manager
- Commercial search
- Custom Buttons
- Inspect real estate
How To Install And Activate The Easy Property Listing Plugin
The installation process is very easy. You can just follow the simple steps mentioned below to install and activate the plugin.
Step 1: First, you need to log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
Step 2: Now, you will see the option “Plugins” on the left-hand side panel. Click on “Plugins,” then select “Add New.”
Step 3: You will see a search bar on the top right-hand side corner. Then search “Easy Property Listing Plugin”.
Step 4: Now, you need to click on “Install Now.”
Step 5: After installation, you need to activate the Easy Property Listing plugin in order to use it on your site. Now, click on “Activate.”
Now you have successfully installed and activated the plugin. You can start listing properties after configuring the settings.
How To Use Easy Property Listing Plugin
After activating the plugin on your site, you can start using this plugin on your site. You can now start adding the listing after some settings. We have explained step by step guide below on how to use this plugin,
Step 1: First, you need to go to the “Easy Property Listing” option on the left-side panel. Then select “Settings.”
Step 2: You will be directed to the General settings page. You will see the listing types and location taxonomy section. Listing types supported by these plugins are :
- Property (residential sale)
- Commercial Land
Select the listing types you want from this list. Now, you need to save changes and refresh the page to see your new activated listing types. Also, it is a good idea to re-save your WordPress permalinks; go to dashboard> Settings > Permalinks – press Save Changes.
Step 3: Now, you will have “Address settings,” You will need to select the “Suburb/Town/City label. So basically, you have to enter whether the property area is in the suburb, town, or city.
Now, if you would like to add an additional municipality or town or city, then the “Enable” Additional address field. Now, you can also enable or disable the country. The default country name will be used for a map when the listing has no address details.
Step 4: Now, scroll down to “Labels.” You will need to customize the labels that are used to show the status and information on the archive and individual listing pages.
Step 5: After the labels, you will need to configure single listing views. If you can enable/disable the “display image” option automatically. You can also add Gallery columns, video width in pixels, and a feature list.
Step 6: Now, scroll down to “Theme Setup: Featured Image.” You can disable the single and archive listing. Some WordPress themes automatically display featured images on posts and pages, which may cause you to see double on your listings. You can disable theme featured image settings, or easy property listings featured images.
Step 7: After that, go to the “Currency” section. You will have to select the currency type. And If you can’t find your currency symbol, you can add additional currencies with a filter.
Step 8: Now, you will have contact, report, and advanced settings. You can allow your subscribers to have access to contact or report to owners.
Step 9: Now, you can go to “Advanced settings,” You can enable or disable the styles and SVG icons. Also, you will need to enter the Google API key for mapping. You can set disabled if Google Maps API has already been loaded in your theme or other plugins.
After that, click on “Save Changes.”
You can now add new listings after configuring the general settings. To add a new listing, go to the “Property” option available on the left-hand side panel of the dashboard. Select “Add New.”
Easy property Listing is the most popular WordPress real estate plugin in the market. You will be able to do listings of properties with multiple customizable options. You can add any currency type, labels, and address fields. Moreover, the plugin provides an advanced mapping system using Geo-locate property coordinates. You can also embed the property videos and multiple features images. Also, you can easily set up the plugin and start listing on your real estate site. You can just follow the simple steps to install and activate the plugin. Also, we have explained step by step guide on how to use the Easy property listing plugin.
We hope this article will help you to make effective property listings easily.